Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Holiday Ruined

Got my grades and you know what to expect. Expect the unexpected...
Here's what I've got to say;


Everything's outta control, this ain't the world I know
Politicians sold their soul, for the gold and the dough
I ain't spittin' any names, ~ I know you read em daily
monopoly, conspiracy, seems like everybody's phony
Sick of "Who's side are you on?", that's why I'm apathetic
But no matter how I try, to run and to hide from it
I just can't help it, I keep askin' "who did it?"
Politic here is shit, ~ it's over, ~ flush it
No, I'm not perfect, my life's even more twisted
Look at my grades, ~ tell me how is it perfect
End of every semester, I promised to try harder
But ain't shit changed, it ain't gettin' no better
The pain ain't seen but felt like internal bleeding
It's growing at the same rate as my heart is beating
But they say the show must go on, so I stay fuelin'
Haih, I guess it's just another holiday ruined.


I wonder what my parent's got to say. They never run out of ammo to melt our ear wax (ayat sape eh ni?), do they? Belajar masa kursus kawen dulu kot.

Chalo brah
S.A.

3 comments:

beLLe said...

finally, i got my rslt!!
mcm taik telinga meleleh2 wrna kuning pekat cmpr ngn taik idong kaler ijau~

*sorry tmpng lepas geram..huahahaha*

Saphuan Awang said...

haha... xpe2. Aku dah agak dah, mesti brader tu salah...

OCEAN ROVERS said...

haha...ak percaye kalo ko da bgus, dr awal lg ko bgs