Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pagi Yang Gelap

It was the type of cold chill morning where you just wake up hopin' sumthin' rosy to happen. Tailed my mom to the morning market but we parted ways like ben and j.lo once I parked the coupe. Copped a roll of NST and a nail clipper which I soon found out to be blunt. Or is it just that my nails are solid rock hard. I don't know. Headed back to the coupe where I thought I'd chill to browse the news while waitin'. Moving slowly behind me was this white stray dog. But I think she knows she's dead meat if she even tries to bite my ass. So I just strolled along the street not givin' a fuck bout the dog. Got inside the coupe and made myself comfortable. Then I looked at the dog. She moved slowly beside the coupe to another road right in front of where I parked. She stops. She positions her front legs backwards touching her hind legs. And here comes the magic show. Seriously I had no idea she was about to get potty. Kudos for her contribution to earth.

Not your typical morning scenery eh? And aku breakfast pon belum lagi. More scores for you my white friend.

Do really think dogs would understand? They'd read it as "this is ground zero".


I need more inspiration. Btw, aku rasa aku bleh nyanyi lagu sempurna tu dowh. So, aku nak menghafaz lagu itu jap lagi. Bleh karaoke. Or masuk eupho ke. LOL~

Chalo Brah.
S.A.

5 comments:

beLLe said...

kah3~ ko nk lawan zakuan ke?
nk jd solo eupho??
huahahha~

Saphuan Awang said...

Haha... suara aku sedap gak r...
Korang je x nmpk bakat tersembunyi aku ni... Dia suara nasyid, aku ala-ala craig david sket. =)

Awkward April said...

aih, ko ade blog gk ke??
bru aku tau..
aku igt ko nyanyi mse form 2 dlm kelas dulu. ko nyanyi n redza bce sajak. kantoi~

Saphuan Awang said...

Ha'ah... baru aku ingat! Hehe... kenangan lama seh... Haa... time tuh cikgu aina puji suara aku... bangganya aku... weeee.... ini blog baru buat cuti aritu.

ceria seindah suria said...

pagi yg gelap..
kini sudah terang