Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flat

Dalam dunia ni ada banyak jenis flat. Ada yang serendah 2 tingkat dan ada yang setinggi 10 tingkat. Ada orang suka cakap, "Hey Apu, potong kasi flat-top!". Ada orang bersusah-payah nak dapatkan 4-flat supaya mak bapak dia xleh nak marah bila dia buat dosa, balik rumah pukul 3 pagi atau tido satu hari. Sounds familiar eh?

And all that ramblin' about flat leads to this story bout a flat tyre. I call him Toyo. Toyo is a 14-inch tyre. His job is to keep my dad's Kelisa to cruise smooth and look cool on the road. Toyo has 4 siblings; himself, Taji, Toya, and Togo. His place on the car is at the driver's part. He's the most hardworking round creature that I've ever seen in my whole life. Cuba pikir. No matter how many passengers the coupe carries, 6 ke 4 ke sorang ke, Toyo punya side paling berat. Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu Toyo memikul. I guess after years of rough cruisin', it's time for Toyo to fall sick. The fella fell flat to the floor. Even superheroes bleed right. Right timing also, my brother was drivin' the coupe to fetch my sis from skool. Glad it wasn't me. Well it wouldn't be any different if it was me except for the words we'd use to describe the scenario. Well, all good things come to an end anyway. So, bein' the dude I am, I dragged my ass all the way to the crime scene. CSI is in the house...


Diagnosing Toyo.


Gettin' my hands dirty.


That's what you get for being so hard to fix.


So, what do you do when there's nothin' you can do? Resort for help dude. Don't front like you're even near to perfection muhf**kah...


Smile at the camera. You gon be famous after this dawg.



My autographed Malique CD just came in. Niceness. I'll blog about it later...

Chalo brah
S.A.

5 comments:

beLLe said...

kah3~ ayat yg 4-flat tu cm aku knl jer
hik3~ n mmg ternyata ko xberbakat tukar si Toyo tuh~

Saphuan Awang said...

Bukan aku x berbakat laa... memang susah... apek tu pakai mesin, mana aci beb. Ko dgr ktne eh ayat 4-flat tuh?

beLLe said...

hahahahaa
ko xcukop muscle kot
kena work out bebyk nmpk nyer ni
hik3~
aku dgr iskandariah cakap
adakah anda memaksudkan manusia yg sama??

Saphuan Awang said...

oooh... ada eh? aku cakap pasal aku sbnrnya... hehe... sama pulak. hoyo.

beLLe said...

huahahhaha~
ada jodah la korg berdua ekk