Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sepi

I wasn't drunk or high of weed last nite but I woke up on the wrong bed with somebody else on my bed.

How could've this happened? I cover my face with my hands tryin' hard to recall what the fuck is goin' on.

Plus this is way early than I'm supposed to rise at. My freakin' neighbors still got their eyes shut. No sign of resurrection. I get off the unknown bed and make my way through the dark and silent corridor hopin' my feeble mind would somehow identify this unknown location. I reach the kitchen area but I sense sumthin' ain't right here. No food. This is the strangest scenario that I've ever seen. A kitchen with no food.

But I'm not hungry. So I creep and tip toe thru the freakin' passage alone. I hear whispers. I look around 360 degrees. Nope. No sign of living objects.

I head back to the room I woke up at in the first place. Another 360 degree view of the room. Nope. Never been here.

And so I sit down. Bersila. And move my head facing you and say:

Jika anda di rumah sorang-sorang.... kesepian... dan bertanya kepada diri anda "Hey, mana orang kat sebelah ni?", filem ini untuk anda...



p/s: lebih kurang ah kan. aku tanya suma orang, xde sorang pon ingat apa afdlin shauki cakap dalam iklan tuh. apa laa yang korang buat kat umah korang 2 bulan cuti. ish3... aku nak sambung tido ah.

Chalo Brah.
S.A.

2 comments:

OCEAN ROVERS said...

apekemende la ko ni...haha.

setelah hampir 4 semester, ak br terjumpe satu species terbaru iaitu ko yg bersifat terlalu lalok n samberono....haha...

well done beb

Saphuan Awang said...

Aku x lalok beb... ini betul-betul terjadi dowh. Minus part last tu r.