Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bullshit Menjelang Merdeka

I don't really care about these dumb issues but this one's disturbing...

Read the news here and here to figure out what it's all about.

First and foremost, let me point out some things:
I usta live in a place where there's slightly more Chinese and Indians than Malays. My neighbours are Indian and they're wonderful people. I grew up getting chased by dogs but I don't really care coz for that I did'nt grow into some fat mofo. I played basketball with the chinese even though I don't understand what they say and they don't really speak Malay that well. And we all live happily. AND. And there was a big mosque in my place which did it's job pretty well serving the Muslims in the area hosting prayers and religious gatherings. But I never saw the non-Muslims provoking or disrespecting the mosque's routine. Heck, the closest houses to the mosque belonged to the Chinese folks.

So to me, slaughtering a cow just so you can drag it's head off to provoke the Hindus was a pretty bad move and it went way off the line. Oh wait, it was meant to provoke the state government. Cun lah... So now, we'll have an ignorant state government plus some angry Hindus when it could've been just an ignorant state government. Did you guys even think it through first?

C'mon man. This is just too dumb. I'm embarassed.


Chalo Brah
S.A.

2 comments:

Sam said...

weh did you ever notice that the federal govt didnt act swiftly on this matter coz they wanted to embarrass the opposition state govt like they can't control the racial relationships in selangor -__-

Saphuan Awang said...

Conspiracy conspiracy... my dad think it's staged to bring down the current govt.