Saturday, August 1, 2009

It Was A Good Day

Apart from hip hop, I've always loved to see the skate culture, especially them skateboards and rollerblades. The fast cruisin and slick flippin over shit is just awesome. Don't even front. I usta play Tony Hawk on playstation all day long. Grindin here and there. I don't mean to brag laa but I think I played that game pretty good. I once had this dream, chillin on the skateboard feelin the breeze and kickflippin over anything I can. Just niceeee... So it's kinda like a no brainer why I got hooked straight away to Lupe Fiasco when he 1st dropped his "Kick Push" joint. But that's all la, never really got the chance to meet some real skater folks or learn some smooth ass-whopin deck tricks.

By the way, check out this video. Ice Cube is gangstaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Video: Paul Rodriguez x Nike SB - “Today Was A Good Day” (Extended Version)



Why can't my life be as good as that? Hmm...


Chalo Brah
S.A.

No comments: