Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Sorry

Here's a spoken word track I just recorded and roughly mixed. It's quite different from the usual bumpy tracks I do. No beats, just guilty ol me experimenting...



Saphuan - I'm Sorry

As I'm starin at the ceiling, I begin to wonder,
Why I keep inside so many secrets from whoever,
Who ever misunderstood the way that I stand,
the way that I talk and try to make you understand,
Paranoia in my brain,
I can't speak up,
Insist and you'll see how things get messed up,
So Imma shut the fuck up,
If I feel abused and everytime things are'nt going like they should,
Fuck you! is all I'd say to the man in the mirror,
Coz his stupidity is now proven, its pretty clear,
Nah,
MY stupidity is proven, it gets clearer,
and clearer and clearer and clearer,
My words are cursed and my voice is damned,
Good intention means nuthin from where I am,
Please pardon my swears,
I've never meant to hurt you,
I've never meant to bring disaster between me and you,
If I knew how things would've turned out,
I'd sew my lips together to close my mouth,
Cut off my tongue so I'd never say a word,
I guess I shud've done that from the minute of birth...

I'm sorry...




Hola if you can't stream the video, I'll mail it.

Chalo Brah
S.A.

2 comments:

Sam said...

laa awat x roger aku, aku dah ter-feature lagu org lain dlm newsletter aku.

Saphuan Awang said...

Dude dude! Don't feature this one. Ini experiment je beb.