Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sunway Lagoooon

Troy texted me the nite before: "Wang, Sunway Lagoon jom. Ada beran?". And so I replied : "Jangan cabar beb. Meh r"...

The next morning, we were supposta meet at 10am. I woke up at 10am. Gladly, Mal woke up at 10.05am. The rest were already on the way. Crazy spirit aka semangat gila. Haha... So, i got myself together and took off with Mal to Sunway at 11am. We stepped outta the car around 12.15pm. Then we had to spare some minutes to find Sunway Lagoon's entrance. Luckily, after a few dead ends, God gave us light and showed us the way. Maka, jumpalah itu kaunter tiket. Ternganga gak la bila tengok itu tiket harga. RM48. Wooo. It was kinda sad la to see my RM50 note grow wings and fly away... But we went like damn, fuck that, we're going in. Plus orang lain dah masuk pun.


Stepped rite in, stripped down to our bikini's and took a dip in the pool of sexy and nice people. None of the eye candies here really turns me on though. I guess you won't be lookin at hacks if you've already chewed chuppa-chups rite... So, me n Mal met up with the fellas. Troy. Nami. Iskandar. Kalai. Awang. Mal. Jo. WakTang. Reza. 9 beautiful ducks swimming joyful. It sure was mad fun with everybody laughing loud to crazy ass jokes. We played that carpet race thingy first, then we hopped in that upside down ship. Freaky furreal. Thank god i didnt wet my pants riding that. Spinning Cups. Then we went into this rock gallery but no Zuhars or Asykurys around here. Haha... The we rode that Rapid sumthin sumthin... then, some cowboy rides. It was all good. Great day except i was missing a certain company of mine. Someone far away. Xpe kot.
It's all good...

Photo courtesy of jojo




Chalo Brah
S.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss u too.
hihi.
muahx