Friday, December 5, 2008

J.A.M.E.S Watts

Aite2. I know nuthin' bout this dude. Just stumbled on this music video of his titled "Wish You Were Here" while I was searchin for Joe Buddens. Weird huh? Well, nuthin' much goin' on about his lyrics or storyline concept except for his flow and the track itself. I really don't know how to explain it. I guess I'm just diggin' that delivery dawg. Holla at cha bwoi!!



Weyh. Anyone know bout this dude? Drop me some infos man.


Hip Hop is in the buildin'...



Chalo Brah
S.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knl spe james WATTS.
dia yg knlkn unit power.
n since dia yg knlkn,tuh la unit power WATTS.
sbg penghargaan gitu..
hehehe.. :P

logic kn? hihi~~

Saphuan Awang said...

Soooo sexy la gadis litar sorang ni... Haha. Logic2. Mmg pandai dan brilliant...

Bergaya di atas litar sambil study litar elektrik... hehe

Bertuah orang dapat girlfren mcm ni kan? =)