Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Villain Wannabe

Joker, Green Goblin, Darth Vader, Sylar and many more are villains in their own right and terms. Some people adore them, some even worship them. I do. Thanks to them the world is an interesting place. Without them, superheroes would be wearing 40 waistline sized pants rite.

Back to reality. Now there's this one Graduate Assistant (G.A.) in my ITPG lab session. I don't know his name and I don't wanna know his name. All I know is he's fat, ugly, and mean. Get the picture? If this was a movie and I was the leading star hero, I'd give this dude the role of a gay stripper. Shit, if he was the villain, it wouldn't be a movie. It'd be like one of those National Geographic documentaries about how I kicked his ass.

Now why is this fag so disgusting in my eyes?

Last year, I was kicked out of a test coz this dude caught me tryna help a brother out. It ain't like I did sumthin' wrong right? Someone's desperate for help here, how could I not help right. Funny thing is, Is thought I passed my paper early coz I finished early, so he stood up and followed me out of the testroom.

About a month ago, I showed up kinda late for a lab test. And then, dude showed up at the door frontin' with his belly and started shoutin' in front of my face. And to make it even worse, dude had his saliva sprayed all over my face. Fuck that, I was just 5 minutes late. Let me in and I'll show you how I get it done before you could even say fuck 5 times slowly.

And today, I had to walk all the way from the lab to my crib and back again just to print out a map. I had the answers penned down already, what use is the map? All because this dude wanted the map. Print it yourself laa.

Dude's kinda lucky he's still breathing just cause I'm feelin' a lil merciful today. 6 to infinity beb... ^_^

All I wanna say to the dude is...
I hope you graduate early, get a job, get fired, then go broke. And owh, get some slimming pills too. Fuck you.


This was fun.




Chalo Brah
S.A.

5 comments:

chowsingsing said...

eh dude what course you studying?

Saphuan Awang said...

Petroleum Engineering 4 life yaw... haha

Anonymous said...

cayang~~
npe marah2 nih?
i takot..
hukhuk.

chowsingsing said...

my cousin sis jus graduated from ur place,now waiting for job and slack all day lol

dude got ym or something keep in touch since we both stuck in perak lol

Saphuan Awang said...

Nina: Bukan marah laa bie... just expressing things... lgpon lepas ni dah x jumpa dah GA tu. Ni kira mcm goodbye letter ah kot. haha.

Chow: Sure... whatawg_89@yahoo.com ...let's cook sumthin up. haha.