Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Suatu Masa Dahulu

Attention dear knuckleheads... Our dear gangsta reppin' Pusing is in town this month and he is sicker than ever. literally that is. Gotta give the muhfucka credit for goin' thru surgery all alone without any relatives or friends waitin' for him outside the operation room. But you got the pretty fly nurses inside the room all to yourself right. Sounds fair to me tho.

"What's up mom! I got myself a baby boy! How awesome is that...".
Mal and yours truly grieving over the fallen soulja. Crank dat!!


"What? You want a baby girl? You should've told me earlier aiyoyo"
Kalai posing macam nak promote itu katil.

I hope you get yourself together faster than a blink of a eye homie. Pictures are courtesy of yours truly. And don't worry homie, no fishing net were caught on camera. Lucky you...

And before I forget again... Welcome to Tahi Yang Suci. I dedicate this blog towards posting the holiest shit that ever occured on planet earth. Do double check your shoe for dog shit before you step in here... Okayh?
Till next time.
S.A.

2 comments:

beLLe said...

duh3~
wondering if da fishing net were on camera...
nami yg sexy..hohoho

OCEAN ROVERS said...

haha...klaka~~

ko nye blog name stail sgt la..haha