Friday, January 22, 2010

Nina

My result of late nite blog surfing...

Nina Williams

Nina in action against Jin

Nina... She was one of my favourite pick among the female characters whenever I grew bored of playing the tough macho-macho characters in Tekken. Her outfit was stunning back then, but even more stunning now. Plus her ending video at the end of the arcade solo journey really caught my virgin eyes at that time. I remember it was like she's being kept in a capsule and then she woke up, got some clothes on and went out raging in the streets kicking any wackass trespassing in front of her. It was Tekken 3 that time. And now dudes are talkin bout Tekken 6. Like damn, Im really missing out man. I can't imagine how Nina's video would be now. It's been almost 4 or 5 years since I last played any console video games. Back then, I had one of those cute PS Ones. And before that, I had a Sega Mega Drive and a Nintendo 64; which both used cartridges. Good old days!!!

Okayh, I just wanted to share the pic up there. I'm done here. I'm gonna youtube Nina rite now.
Ironic: I played Nina before I met Nina... :P

And thank you so much to those who checked out All Good, left comments and even critics!!! Big ups!!!


Chalo Brah
S.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i never knew u like 'nina' name so much.

awww...cayang. u're so sweet. i love u so much more.
muahx! muahx!

Saphuan Awang said...

hihi. kebetulan la. love u too. :)