Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wah New Year Already?

Word to your mother...

Damn it... I don't think I got last year's goal accomplished. But all landslides and bullshits aside, 2009 has treated me fairly. She's been quite nice I think. I've been very active musically this year more than I've ever been. Going to Bo's Bedroom Sanctuary showcase 2-3 times just to see him perform Malam Ini live. Bouncing from one bar to another bar and head noddin from one gig to another gig. Shit's crazy numsayin with TYGS, TBS, Cypher Sundaze, and etc... Im lovin it all!! 2009 also witnessed my 1st real fatal car accident. I hit the side of the road, the car flipped, upside down, rolled 2-3 times, but ended rightfully upwards. But funny thing is, my friend got out of the car with a fractured chest while I got out without a scratch. Im like a freakin real life wolverine rite. The friends reunion trip in Pangkor was the shit too. Damn awesome la that trip although I went completely broke afterwards. And oooh, I got a birthday gift this year from the missus!!! Thank you!!! That's quite significant since it's been a while I got anything anyways.

This is bout to get kinda draggy... 2009 had it's ups and downs. I'm sure you get the drill rite.

Happy New Year everyone. Welcome 2010. Peeweeeeeeeeet!!


Just found this photo yaw layin around. Super-duper-dopeness...

No fireworks for me tonite. See ya in 2010.


Chalo Brah
S.A.

2 comments:

...sarah n... said...

suka lagu malam ini jugak!!

teringin jugak nak tgk bo tu perform live. tp xde rezeki.

Saphuan Awang said...

Owh furreal? seriously... you should, at least once! realtalk!! =)