Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nights In The City

I had to pimp this space up with sumthin. Here's a few pics taken recently at Cypher Sundaze. JERK CHICKEN!!!

The side wall at Cloth&Clef was wrecktified by graffiti artist JABA from Belgium.

And I think he sketched this piece in his sketch book just rite before he sprayed. I guess that must be the freestyle as known to can shakers.

JABA's weapon of choice. Shake-it, shake, shake-it, shake-it-like-a-polaroid-picture!!!

Dudes from the District Shop came by to hang out riding these cool ass lowrider bikes. If you guys are interested in gettin ya G on while ridin these bikes, drop by the shop. I've been wanting to drop by myself to take a peep but haven't had the time yet. Check out their cool ass site HERE.

The night was hella fun. Later on I got into an open mic cipher with Vandal, Raja Nas, and Andrew who's a tourist from Cali, with Illsteez and the DJ Nesh providing the super-cool beats and cuts. "I keep repeatin when I run outta rhymes..."

And btw, a mixtape is on the way, more collabos on the way, and that means more music on the way. Hehe.



Chalo Brah
S.A.

No comments: