Friday, September 11, 2009

Really

It's a really really weird thing that I really feel like updating this blog at this really weird choice of time. It's not because it's 3.47 in the a.m. but it's because I've got an important test tomorrow. Well Completion. Such a name. Lucky me. I haven't really reached that confident phase of revising where I'll feel like I'll nail that paper. Three chapters. I'm done with one half halfheartedly, in the middle of another one right now, and I doubt I'll make it to touch the other one. Well, chill lah. I'm a genius remember? What? No? Hmmm. Apart from that, sumthin interesting happened at palingtinggilampai.blogspot.com. Finally, someone made a joke outta this blog's name. I was expecting it once I started but it didn't quite happen till now. Haha. Babi nyer Ipin. But he did associate me with that cool lookin dog tho, so itsallgooooood i guess.

And also, check this out:


Never really thought I'd ever come up with one of these. This one's gonna be sent to someone tomorrow so I kinda rushed the whole thing. But despite the half-ass done cover, I do get this great feeling from holding a hard physical version of year's passion and effort... Hey, maybe I'll do a proper one with cool ass cover, sexy photos of my girl here n there, and throw in some kick bumpin mind blowin tracks. Who knows? It might just happen...



Dah... I really gotta get back to my well-complizeee revizeeezy!!!

Chalo Brah
S.A.

4 comments:

Sam said...

hustle your arse off satu hari nanti dapat la CD yg proper :)

Saphuan Awang said...

Definitely!!! Ameeeeen~~

Anonymous said...

dude, ur rappin?
holy crap...
wacayasamalu...
---dean---

Saphuan Awang said...

Yes I do. =)
Thanks for droppin by!