Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday

Today's Wednesday. I've always loved Wednesdays coz on Wednesdays, it's a sin to do classes after 1 pm. Well, there's always replacement lectures and adjunct lectures held anyways on Wednesdays after 1 pm. Can't blame it on the lecturers, everybody loves to sin rite. Ngeh.

I tried studying (yes, I study) on my bed today and ended up in dreamland after the 2nd page. Nice. Good sleep to me is always good investment. You won't have a care or damn about the world, the people, and their emotions when you're asleep. But I do wake up early in the morning despite having a thing for sheets and pillows coz I believe good breakfast is also good investment. Ngeh.

Damn. I just got Keri Hilson's In A Perfect World full album. Gotsa love the string of hits innit man. Plus she's got Timbaland and Polow Da Don on the production tip. Tight. Didn't really fall for her when I first heard her on Timb's song, just thought she was another singer with mediocre body flashing skills. Then I heard Nas's Hero which was produced by Polow and featured Keri innit. Started to open an eye and an ear. There's definitely something bout this chick. And then I heard her track called Energy. Damn. Her voice... just luscious. Imagine those small plug-in fans, turn it on 3 and put it infront of your face. Shit blew me away. Plus she acted as a boxer in Energy's music video. There was this one scene where she did push-ups. Shit blew me away again but this time, put the fan on 4 or 5. Gotsta love a fighting cute chick nahmean. That's why I'd get my girl to punch me once in a while. Gotsta love her cute lil fists. Ngeh.


Everlast kicks eh?

I wanna be a punchbag...


Chalo Brah
S.A.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Taylor Swift pon cam best lagu dia.

nway wonder what happened to Katharine McPhee. lawa tuuu. baik jadi pelakon.

Saphuan Awang said...

Katharine McPhee usta be on my wallpaper. Damn, she's hot furreal... Tp skrg masa utk keri hilson. haha.

KEVINMUJI said...

cool..
thanx for dropping by..